Saturday, September 26, 2026

Re: Investment Opportunity & Growth Potential.

ATTN: Sir, My name is Thomas, and I am a senior special assistant broker at JL88 Ventures LLC, a Canada registered financial services firm that helps business executives navigate lending and funding for growth. A global asset management and financial advisory firm. I came across your email on Google through LinkedIn and wanted to check if you’re currently exploring funding opportunities, If yes kindly reply. I am currently advising a privately held investment group that is actively seeking projects and companies for capital funding across a range of sectors. Given your work, I believe there could be potential alignment worth exploring. I would welcome the opportunity to share more details and learn about your current or upcoming fundraising initiatives to see if there may be a fit. Please let me know if you would be open to a brief video chat conversation. Best Regards, B. Thomas Senior Partner JL88 Ventures LLC