Friday, March 17, 2017

Dear Sonmore family,


My love to you all.
Our loss, heaven's gain.  I can imagine pretty Jeanne in her pink and pearls greeting him. What a vision. It's very sad for us to lose this generation of mighty ones.


You know it's with great affection, love and respect I called him the mad scientist of sonship/end time revelation.  Pretty sure I called him that to his face. :)  I could, because I nearly lost my life as his sidekick one day when he was attempting to URGENTLY print and mail out a newsletter back in Minnesota. A day/ride I'll never forget! And you know...I think maybe that's pretty much what it takes to do what he did all those years. I'm honored to have known him and held his affection.. oh, and be a little part of his family.
When we all see Jesus, what a day of rejoicing that will be.

With so much love and hugs,

 -Pam Sawyer

California