Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Thank you brother for sending me the information concerning your father and his passing concerning his home coming. While I never had the opportunity to know him in person I did get a feel for him and his spirit from reading the writings and teachings you have sent me. In this I'm so thankful for knowing one the the men of valor as he stood for God during his earthly ministry. In this know that you and the family are in our thoughts whie knowing that the peace of God passes all understanding. In this may God's peace be with you all.
In Him I live,
Duane Stewart
Texas
-----------------------

We are praying for your family. It is always very hard to lose a patriarch. The hope we have in Christ, holds us tightly during these trying times.

God bless you,  

Keith and Roxanne Owen
Michigan