Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sorry to hear about your father.  He was a great teacher and taught me many things regarding the church in my early walk.  Please tell Emily both Cathy and I send our love and our sympathy. 

God bless you and your family.
Michael Waddick
--------------------- 

We give thanks for the life of Dad as he passed on to glory. He lived a good life on all fronts - home, ministry & service. We share in your loss physically; but are rest assured that he is in the bosom of Abraham, at rest and in peace.

We pray that the burial arrangements will go well and many will rededicate their lives to the love of Christ and the purposes of Father, God on earth.

We thank God for your father's life and ministry. We ask that the Lord would comfort your hearts with the joyful reality that he's home with his Creator and the hope that you'll see him again. May we all adhere to the things he stood for, take up the mantle and carry on.

God's blessings and much love.
It is well!

Your brother and sister,
Kayode and Bola Aganna
England/ Nigeria
--------------------- 


GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST FOR THE GIFT OF CLAYT SONMORE TO THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST. HE IS NOW IN HEAVEN BUT HIS WORKS WILL STILL BE BEAFING FRUIT UNTIL CHRIST COMES
MY WIFE AND I SEND OUR DEEPLY FELT CONDOLENCES TO YOU OUR BROTHER, TO THE CHURCH AND TO.THE FAMILY..     
 MAY THE LORD'S COMFORT-STRENGTHEN US ALL AND PUT US TO DISCERN THE BODY OF CHRIST AS BRO. CLAYT SO VISIBLY COMMITTED HIMSELF TO.
 SHALOM
Remain Ever Blessed!
'Hope Ovwah
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
--------------------- 

Bro. Gary, Sister Emily and all your family,

Without a doubt your Dad fought the good fight, kept the faith and has laid up for him a crown of righteousness. Although I was not privileged to know him here, I look forward to meeting him and your Mom when the King of Kings soon returns. We appreciate all you and Emily have done to bring the Word to the Body of Christ. You are a great reflection of both your natural father and Heavenly Father. The church at Fort Gibson continues on despite the turmoil and split that occurred this past year. Two remained and three more have been added. The message of sonship and coming into the fullness of Christ is being shared with the three new ones who are hungry for the good food of the Word. Each time we meet is exciting with the Lord's strong presence along with many from the Great cloud of witnesses whose presence we discern.

Our hearts are with you,
Lorraine Williams
Oklahoma
--------------------- 

We pray God's peace and comfort for you and family at this time. There were men of Clayt's time and stature that today few could walk in their shoes. God had the right man for the job only Clayt could do. He greatly influenced my life at a time that I truly needed direction and solid understanding of the transitioning going on in the church. He will most certainly receive his reward.
Love and Prayers, Jim & Joanne Cassell
Illinois.
--------------------- 

Please receive our most sincere condolences.  We count it a privilege to have worked in the fields with your dad. May God bless you and your family in this hour. 

Sincerely, 
Paul and Pavlina Davis 
Texas
--------------------- 

Thinking of the entire Sonmore family as you celebrate Clayt's remarkable life!

Love and hugs!

Judy Grabham
Minnesota
--------------------- 

Please accept my deep condolences. I know that your beloved father was a fighter all his life through and he has been fighting the good fight. Let us continue for him, here on earth and hopefully finish it once for all.

O death where is your sting.... 

Standing with you.

In the love of Jesus.

Laszlo and family
Switzerland
--------------------- 

I rejoice with you and your family as your dear Dad entered into the Kingdom of God to be with your mom and other loved ones. I am certain he is in the hands of the Lord. I will always cherish the few days he stayed at my home on his visit to hawaii. The love of our Dear Lord was so present in his life. 
I know that you all will miss him, however the thought of knowing that he is in heaven brings comfort to all who knew him and had the opportunity to be in his presence.  I'm sure that when he entered into the Kingdom, the Lord must have said "Welcome my good and faithful servant." 
Life is so short. We are like a shadow just passing through, so only what we do for the Lord on this earth will count in the Lambs book of LIfe for eternity. 
Our consolation as christians is that we will all be together again in the heavenly mansion He has prepared for us all who follow Him and is obedient to His calling. 

I love you,
Aunty Sylvia and Family
You will all be in my prayers.
Hawaii
--------------------- 

A life well-lived. I find my heart tenderly smiling for my dear friend. Thank you, Gary. I so appreciate you and your family. 

Steve Staggs
Oklahoma City, OK
---------------------   
I'm sorry to hear about your dad.  I am praying for you all. I hope your are doing well.  Love you both!
Love,
Holly
Oklahoma
---------------------   
  Our condolences go to you and your family!  Heaven gained a great man.

God Bless,

Myers family