Wednesday, March 15, 2017


My immediate sense of loss is gently filled by a nudge from The Holy Spirit - he has left us the baton to carry on.
What a wonderful man of God - not afraid or ashamed to permit God his weaknesses and vulnerabilities to be openly displayed as he pressed with all his might into God. For me, he was one who stood in that gap for many long years as he waited for The Lord to fill that gap with others.
May we be strong to stand in the place God calls us to be that we might possess those things yet to come, that our dear friend saw by faith.
And now sees face to face.
Much love
Alan Richardson
-----------------------  

Glad that Clayt is in his eternal home, but sad to say goodbye to such a special friend who meant so much, along with you mom, for such special years in the life of Elaine and I.  God bless you and God bless his memory.
Love to all the family.
John Anderson
Minnesota
-----------------------  

Sorry to hear about your Father, but I rejoice in His promotion.

I have very fond memories about your dad.

Thank you for letting me know.

Sincerely,

Gary Palermo
-----------------------  

May God hold you in his arms!  Sorry for your loss...

Stephanie Dumer (Story)
Iowa
-----------------------  

Please know that I am willing and desirous to be with you and your family at this time. Your dad was a very special friend to me. His life and commitment to the Lord's purpose has continued to inspire my life and press me on in Christ. 

I pray the Lord's richest blessings on you and your family at this time. My friend is at peace. 

In Christ, Jerry and Mira Gadwa
Illinois
-----------------------