Wednesday, March 15, 2017

tribute



A few words regarding Brother Clayt:

We shared a fellowship engendered by the Holy Spirit.  Our introduction was completely supernatural, for the Lord told me to go to Honolulu and there I would meet a man who would affect my life and I would affect his. Indeed, he changed our lives and the trusted friendship over the years caused an ever deepening trust and friendship. Our interaction continued to be in the Spirit as my wife and I edited some of his work and I received the highest compliment possible when he said, “If I only was allowed two Books—the first would be my Bible and my second would be, The Sons of Zadok. My family and I will miss his prophetic words, his knowledge of the spiritual movements with which he was associated and the bold witness he maintained to the end.  Adieu for now, my brother, for it is farewell just for a while.
  
Thank you, Gary, for letting us know of Clayt's passing. We loved Clayt more than even he knew and appreciate
the Holy Spirit bringing us together.  May the crowd that will gather  celebrate the praise he is experiencing
for his life affected millions. Our love to you and the family.

The Oliver's, CR, Betty, Stephen